June 29, 2011


please forgive my awful appearance - I've just recovered from 2 days migraine bed-rest.
I also promise you that the quality of my photos is going to go back to being crisp and un-lame. 
I just need to save some more pennies to get my camera fixed.

----

I go to the Doctor in the second week of July for my second visit.
I can't wait!
I love knowing that baby is still in there and growing. 
We find out our little Bean's gender around August 18th - which is RIGHT in between our birthdays.
It's all I can think about.

---
On a more entertaining note:
I read this story on Kristen's blog today:
haha!

Other things from my day:
I spent an hour sitting in a giant wooden treehouse at Barnes and Noble reading children's books.
Josh cried when he heard me play "You'll Be in My Heart" from the Tarzan soundtrack.
I cried while watching the finale of Glee Season 1.
A friend of mine sent me a box of kid's books in the mail including: "Politically Correct Bedtime Stories" I love you, Carrie. 
I worked an 8 hour day and my feet throbbed - same thing tomorrow.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment