June 23, 2011

week 9

Week 9!
My belly is starting to become significantly larger AND hard! I LOVE IT!
I know it may not look like much - but I am not used to having anything there at all!


When are you due: January 26th 2012
 How many weeks?: 9 weeks
Was this planned or unplanned: a little of both ;)
How much weight gained: none - have lost 2 pounds
Is this your first pregnancy?:
YES!
Latest food craving: Today: Mashed potatoes and gravy
Your top two name choices or baby's name: At the moment: Gemma Bird (girl) - Finnley LeRoy (boy -pronounced:La Roy NOT Lee Roy)).
Worst Thing about being pregnant: Always having to pee
Best thing about being pregnant: Knowing that my little one is growing inside me
The first person you told was: Lovely Hubs
Are you more scared or excited: Excited for sure!
Happy or mostly moody: Moody - unfortunately
Last time you cried over something ridiculous was: Last night while watching Glee
You pee an estimated __ times a day?: 30 - no lie
Weirdest dream you've had since pregnant?: Not so much weird - I just dream about birthing my little one.
Will you breast feed: Yes - definitely!
Morning Sickness? nope! week 4 and 5 I was queasy all day (every day) but nothing since :)

--------------------------------

I am loving being pregnant more than anything!
Also, we applied for a townhouse in town today!! 
We're keeping our fingers crossed and praying that this is going to be the right decision for us and especially now - the baby. It's amazing how much more you think about little details when you're expecting a child. It's like your eyes are opened to so many new things. 

------------

P.S.
here's a picture from week 8. 
Not much of a difference but it's fun. hehe.


I'm hoping to have my camera fixed within the next few weeks.
These crappy quality phone photos are driving me batty! 

-----

Hope you all are having a Blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment