April 7, 2012

Name Change


I decided to change the name of this blog.
I needed it to mean something to me.
Since I blog as a way to record my life I wanted the name to have more value...something that would keep.
I have been thinking about it for awhile and finally decided on "My Faere Lady".
Since this blog is a lot to do with Vivienne and documenting her growing up I decided to choose one of her middle names. Faere is my favorite of her three middle names...I made up the spelling of it and I just adore it.
It's pronounced "Fair" if you're wondering if you're saying it right. 

I'm keeping my URL the same just for convenience's sake.
I'm hoping to design a better header at some point...I kind of like the simplicity though. 
I want to keep my design simple and clean.
Someday I want to print out all my blog posts from this blog and my other blog (http://asnippetofthings.blogspot.com/)
so keeping things clean and clear will help with that.

I hope the name change doesn't mess you up or confuse you.
It just needed to be done.
:)

1 comment:

  1. I like your name change. Haha, somehow I missed seeing "by Jordan Jenks" next to this post in my feed before, so I had no clue who had changed their blog. Cute name

    ReplyDelete