March 8, 2013

Slacker...



I've been seriously slacking this week with blogging!
I honestly haven't even had time to think about blogging this week since we've been so busy with getting ready to leave for vacation. 
We've had play dates, shopping days, one day that Viv puked all day, and a ton of other things added on top of getting ready to leave. 
I haven't even taken my 27 weeks pictures yet! Oops!

Anyway, I probably won't post at all while we're on vacation since I'm only bringing my iPad and not my laptop so I won't be able to upload any photos until we get home on the 19th! 
I guess that a blogging vacation is good every once and a while too.

We haven't been on an extended vacation since August and I'm SO ready for this one! 
We have a condo right on the beach, we're walking distance to so many fun places, and we get to see a bunch of Josh's awesome family (plus we have a huge wedding to go to)! 
So it's bound to be a wonderful time - as it is every year that we go down.

I'm thrilled to be taking Viv to the ocean and to the beaches.
She is such an adventurer and I have no worries that it's going to be difficult to take her. 
We took her last year when she was only 5 weeks old and that was a little stressful but now that she's running everywhere it's going to be such a blast!

So, I hope you all have a wonderful few weeks and I'm sure I'll be back with lots of fun posts and pictures and hopefully a nice tan!

Follow me on Instagram to see updates and hear about out crazy vacationing adventures: @jordan_jenks

xoxo.


2 comments:

  1. so exciting! have fun! soak up some sun for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog...what a beautiful little family! :)

    ReplyDelete