July 7, 2011

Today at work Angel (the wise old man who told me that I was pregnant before I knew) said to me:

"You're really growing fast - your baby must be really healthy!"
I said: "yeah, I can't believe how big my belly is getting!"
To that he replied: "No, I didn't mean your belly! I meant your arms!"

AH! Do I really look like I'm getting bigger?!
I'm not ready!
I need to start exercising!
----
Note for future:
(while I'm thinking of it - I'm very forgetful these days)
I'm not going to not mention things just because you may not like the word breast or nipple cream. If you don't like it - don't read it.

----

 On top of getting bigger (even though I've only gained 2 pounds) I have a host of other crazy (obnoxious) pregnant things going on with my body:

- My mood swings are evil. I can be so mean sometimes (alot of the time) that I almost make myself cry!
-None of my bras fit anymore. My ladies are getting huge!
-I wake up 2-3 times a night to pee...and that doesn't include when I get up at 5:30am with Josh for work.
-constipation to the max
-my feet are constantly sore
-I have more acne than ever!
-headaches
-forgetfulness
-so clumsy (last week I bled from both my feet and my head from falling and walking into things)
-can't sleep at night

Actually you know what...
I think that the Pepto Bismol song is the theme song for my life these days.
you know:
heartburn, nausea, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea


No comments:

Post a Comment