August 19, 2011

Cravings...and things that turn my stomach

I haven't really had many changes with my body since I've been pregnant. 
No morning sickness or anything.
My main "symptom" if you will (aside from being exceptionally moody) have been CRAVINGS!
It's been out of control.
And for as many cravings I've been having it seems as though I've been having just as many...not cravings (aka: things that make my stomach turn).
So I thought it would be fun and probably at least a little entertaining to list all of these cravings.

Cravings:
Anything spicy...things cannot be spicy enough!
McDonald's Happy Meals
Chicken Wings (hot)
White Garlic Pizza
Chicken Fingers
Cajun Chicken Pasta from Chili's
Spaghetti
Ziti
Rotini
Yeah...Any kind of pasta actually. 
Mushrooms (I've never liked mushrooms!)
Soup, Salad and Breadsticks at Olive Garden
Meatloaf
Mashed Potatoes with gravy
Chicken Soft Tacos from Taco Bell
Rice and Beans...with extra hot sauce
Cucumbers (I can eat two full cukes at one sitting...I know..)
Carrots
Garlic
Zucchini, Zucchini Bread, fried or baked Zucchini
French Toast
BREAD!

Not Cravings:
Whole Grain Bread (just saying it will make me lose my appetite for days...seriously)
Asparagus 
Eggs
Wheat Thins or any type of cracker like that
Yogurt 
Provolone Cheese
Mayonnaise
Sandwich Meat


So as you can see...I have way more cravings than I do things that make me sick. But everything that's on the Not Craving list are all things that I loved in my non-pregnant life.

I've gained 9 pounds so far.
The doctor says that I've been gaining weight at a beautiful rate and that my weight is perfect...Although, it kind of depresses me when I step on the scale and it reads 137 pounds (Keep in mind people that I am 5'8" and "big boned"). All my baby weight is going to my butt and my boobs though...the two places I'd rather it not go...

P.S.
I've had a few non-foodie cravings:
Cocoa Butter lotion!
Anything that smells like coconut 
Beeswax hand cream...I can't stop smelling it 
Rosemary, Mint or Lavender scents *snifffff*
Coconut and Lime misting spray
Pomegranate Dawn dishwashing soap

Speaking of cravings...here's dinner:
Although, I'm using Zukes instead of Asparagus.

No comments:

Post a Comment