August 20, 2011

Home Inspiration: DIY Wreaths

Since we're going to be moving in a couple weeks to a bigger (and much better) apartment, I'm going to start incorporating some home design ideas and inspiration to my blog. My creative mind has been reeling for a month now with paint colors, DIY projects, design, etc. Now that I'm not working I'm totally going to be working on multiple different projects to make our new apartment our home. Where we are now hasn't been the "homiest"  of places thanks to our awful neighbors below us, the fact that we can't paint our stark white walls and the air vents splurt out black smoke. With me having been working full-time since we got married I never really had time to turn our apartment into a "settled" place - it always felt like I knew we were going to be moving in September and I can't wait to get out of here so why go to all the work of making it feel like we're going to be staying. But now...I am SO motivated to move into our new place. It feels like more of a home than an apartment. It's spaced out so that it feels much larger than it is - and we can paint and do whatever we want!
So with that said, one of my many obsessions right now are DIY wreaths. It's a simple and small project to start with and it's something that I can make 2 or 3 different ones and place them in different places. 
Here are some wreths that I found on pinterest that I just LOVE.  







I can't wait to get started! 

P.S.
Tomorrow is my birthday!
20!



No comments:

Post a Comment