December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011


Better late than never?
We celebrated Christmas for four days this year.
Christmas Eve with Josh's family.
Christmas Day with my family.
The day after Christmas (Josh worked) I went back to my family's to see my older brother who was in town.
Tuesday we all went to my aunt and uncle's house to spend one last day with my brother. 









I made tons of treats for gifts.
 Chocolate covered pretzels
 Caramel Corn
(I can't find the recipe I used...oops)
 Peppermint Barks
I didn't use a recipe.
All you do is melt chocolate and spread on a cookie sheet, sprinkle with broken peppermint candies, and let harden in the freezer. I break it with a wooden spoon. 

I whipped up some chalkboard paint mugs for my parents and a little chalkboard for my mom out of an old picture framed (not pictured). 

This Christmas was a whirlwind!
It was so wonderful to be with family, eat and laugh for four days...
Although, I did sleep for about 24 hours after everything was over. 
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment