September 16, 2012

Our First Fall Adventure!



Yesterday we went to Brown's Berry Patch - one of the many local farms that is filled with family fun!
Josh and I both grew up going there with our families and we knew we had to take Viv too.
I called my mom that morning and asked if she and my brothers could meet us there and they did!
We had such a fun time watching Viv take in all the sights.

One of my most favorite parts of being Viv's mom is doing fun, new things with her.
She has never put up a fuss when we've taken her anywhere.
She just enjoys every second of seeing new things and watching people. 
She is enthralled with other kids and babies, so being in public with her is so fun.
She makes friends everywhere she goes - it's so much fun!

























Viv's first pumpkin patch!
I died a little it was so cute.
Next week we're going to another farm like this and hopefully the sun won't be so bright.
No matter which direction we faced her she was squinting. 










My baby brother.
He's 10 years younger than me but we still look a little like twins. 







Fall is the best time of year here in Upstate New York.
The air is crisp but the sun is still warm.
There are little roadside stands all over filled with pumpkins, apples, raspberries and squash.
Harvest parties, boots, tights, sweaters, warm apple cider, beautiful colored leaves, bonfires...oh my, I could go on forever! 

Oh and Halloween...I can't forget Halloween!
I kind of hate the holiday...it scares me a little. 
BUT 
this year I'm so excited for it so we can dress Vivienne up in cute costumes.
Everything is so much more fun when you have a kid!


No comments:

Post a Comment