April 2, 2013

Easter Sunday



Easter Sunday we woke up at 6am to go to our church's sunrise service and breakfast!
After that we had a super relaxing day at home by ourselves.
It was the first holiday since we've been married that we didn't have anywhere to go so we definitely enjoyed!
We went to Josh's parents earlier in the week to celebrate Easter and then spent two days with my family while my brother was in town.



^^^I kind of wish I took time to do my hair but I was too exhausted at six in the morning to care. Something serious has to change with my rat's nest in the next few weeks! Ugh. ^^^





We opened our Easter baskets (Penny of course got one too) after church and then took a nice long nap!
After our nap I made a big ham dinner and we just rested and hung out as a little family for the rest of the day. 
At some point during the day we took Viv to the playground since it was so warm out! 








I hope you all had a wonderful Easter holiday with loved ones!
xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Your outfit for Easter was gorgeous! Viv looked like she had a fun time too twirling and dancing

    ReplyDelete