This photo has nothing to do with this post - I just really love it and I don't think it's possible for me to write a post without at least one photo...ha!
I don't usually do a "Friday Link" post on my blog so this will be something new!
I just don't ever have the time to save every link from things that I love throughout the week and then compile them up into a post - but I've decided to take a new leap and start a baby themed link post each week before the new baby is born!
There are just so many things that we really need or that I really love for the new baby and I thought it would be fun to start putting some inspiration together!
- These birth announcements are so gorgeous! I always regretted never doing announcements when Viv was born so I'm definitely going to do them with the new baby!
- I desperately want a Sakura Bloom ring sling and just may have to bit the bullet and go for it! This mustard color is gorgeous!
- My girls are definitely going to be needing some of these headbands. I just wish that I ordered them before Amy got SO outrageously popular and now there's a really long wait - but so happy for this wonderful young mama's business!
- I printed these checklists when I had Viv and totally need to print some more for this time around! So helpful! I actually forgot all about having to pack a hospital bag for us until last night! I better get moving!
- I am a sucker for maternity photos and this dreamy shoot is to die for!
- I would love to get this babywearing doll for Viv since I plan to do a lot of babywearing with Penny.
- I adore this romper suit as Penny's coming home outfit (which I also forgot all about until last night)!
- We absolutely need to get a double stroller right away and after a ton of research this City Mini is my very favorite. The only thing is is that it's way too expensive and I'm thinking that if we're going to be having another baby within two years that we shouldn't invest in a super expensive stroller. So we'll see...
-- And this one just for fun...these 18 beautiful mama's are collaborating to create this blog with a weekly common theme. Love the photos and the whole idea of this project! ---
Have a lovely Friday!