May 28, 2013

Waiting For A Storm



Earlier last week we zipped up to the beach after dinner one evening to watch a big thunderstorm roll in!
It was, for me, the perfect thing to really kickoff our summer.
Thunderstorms are my favorite and thunderstorms at the beach are even better.
For years now Josh and I have driven up to the beach on summer evenings when we know that a big storm is coming.
We just walk the beach and wait while the wind brings the clouds in and then run to our car (since having a baby anyway) just before the rain hits.







I can't for many more thunderstorms and trips to the beach this summer with our two girls.
Summertime is so simple and easy and I just can't wait for all of the memories this one is going to bring our little family!

xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment