October 30, 2013

Exciting News!



Hey Everyone! 
I have some super exciting news to share with you! 

I am the newest writer for the beautiful blog Life with Our Littles!
I am feeling so blessed to be a part of this awesome team of beautiful and talented mamas! 
I start posting this coming Saturday and am thrilled with my first post.

Be sure to stop by our blog and get to know us - you won't be disappointed! 
You can also find us on IG at @lifewithourlittles or "like" us on Facebook!

I'll still be posting regularly here on my personal blog (once we get finished moving this week anyway) so make sure you keep tuned in here too, hehe. 

Also, since it's almost time to start Christmas shopping, my new friend Mary (one of the other authors over at Life with Our Littles) is selling these absolutely darling handmade fox lovies through the amazing site Little Jiji! Little Jiji works with small businesses to provide beautiful products while helping to support abandoned girls in India. 
It's such a wonderful cause and such amazing products!
Be sure to grab a fox lovey for your little lovies while they're at this great price!



No comments:

Post a Comment