April 29, 2013

A Little Beach Picnic



On Saturday I was getting ready to go pick Josh up from work when his parents stopped by with two big bbq chicken dinners!
I, being the adventurer that I am, took this opportunity to throw together a little picnic!
So Viv and I gathered some drinks, fruit and cookies real quick and hopped in the car with a big blanket and went to pick up Josh and surprise him with our picnic plans.
It was in the 70s and the sun was radiant (though down at the beach the wind was a little chilly) and ended up being the perfect afternoon for a little picnic by the beach!

After we ate and cleaned up we took a stroll along the beach, ran through the grassy fields and played on the playgrounds.
I've been thanking God every day for this beautiful springtime weather and all the memories we've been making.
Life is so much fun with a toddler around - especially when she is such an explorer.
I don't think she would ever come inside if we didn't make her! 

I'm so thankful for my little family.
I look at our life and can't help but be filled with love and happiness.
No matter so difficult things get with work, school, money, etc I still feel like life is so easy and so simple.
Seeing the world through the eyes of Vivienne really puts things into perspective and let's us know that we need to always be thankful for and enjoy even the littlest things. 
We are blessed beyond measure and my heart is thankful. 










xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment